di Bill Wilson (Autore)
Table of Contents:
PART I – 1st COMMUNICATION TO A.A.'s PHYSICIANS
- The Saskatchewan Researches
- The Saskatchewan findings
- Dr. Hoffer's endorsement of Niacina/Nicotinamide as safe under all conditions
- Two test for recognizing Schizophrenia
- Categories of Schizophrenia
- Case histories
- Other uses of massive vitamin B-3
- Vitamin B-3:its tonic properties
- Appendix 1:Physical treatment and psychiatric approach
- Appendix 11: Bibliography
PART II – 2ndCOMMUNICATION TO A.A.'s PHYSICIANS
- An account of expansion in the use of vitamin B-3 (niacin or niacinamide) during 1966-1967.
- A summary of treatment results reported in the following categories: (a) Alcoholics suffering depressions, anxiety, tension, exhaustion, etc., as the result of schizo conditions, hypoglycemia, etc., (b) Schizophrenia and schizo tendencies; (c) Coronaries: recurrencies prevented; (d) Arthritis; (e) Other relevant information.
- An Account of the expansion in the use of Vitamin B-3 (niacin or niacinamide) during 1966-1967.
- Expansion of B-3 Therapy, 1966-67
- Promising Events In the B-3 Field — 1966-67
- Safety, Dosage and Side Effects
- Alcoholism — Report of Dr. Russell Smith 507 cases. (Brighton Hospital, Detroit; Guest House, Lake Orion, Mich.)
- Schizophrenia — 315 cases: Alcoholism with Schizophrenia, 70 cases: Presented by Dr. David Hawkins, Director, North Nassau Medical Health Center, Manhasset, L. I., N. Y.
- Model of Schizophrenics Anonymous, and Case Histories — Reported by Father Joseph R. (Si.), Fordham. University — Members of S.A. Group
- The Hoffer-Osmond Diagnostic Test for Schizophrenia.
- Hypoglycemia: Its Wide Incidence Among Alcoholics and Seim' ophrenics
- Niacin and the Heart - Coronary Recurrencies Prevented Dr. Edwin Boyle, Research Director, Miami Heart Institute
- B-3 Therapy for Arthritis: Drs. Kaufman and Hoffer
- Exploratory Possibilities: B-3 in - Crime, delinquency, LSD phychosis, senility, retardation, delirium tremens, malnutrition, schizo tendencies among students
- Appendix I: The HOD Test: A Review by A. Moneini El-Meligi, Ph.D.,
PART III – 3rd COMMUNICATION TO A.A.'s PHYSICIANS
- An Introduction by three M.D. contributors
- Letter from Lois
- A clarifying statement of Bill's activities during his last years
- Niacin and The Heart
- Dr. Edwin Boyle, Research Director of Miami Heart Institute and Policy Board Member, National Coronary Drug Project
- Niacin and The Alcoholic
- Progress Report by Dr. Russell Smith on the original 500 patients plus 5000 more alcoholics in Detroit
- Megavitamin Therapy — A Model Treatment System
- A 5-year Progress Report on 4000 patients by Dr. David Hawkins, Director of The North Nassau Mental Health Center in Manhasset, N.Y., including five illustrative case histories.
Youcanprint è da 5 anni consecutivi la prima piattaforma Italiana di self-publishing secondo l'Associazione Italiana Editori.
Dati AIE 2022 (Associazione Italiana Editori)