di Frank Brown (Autore)
You Are About To Develop A Comprehensive Understanding Of The Concept Of Epigenetics, Its Place In Modern Day Medicine, And Health Optimization And Why It Is Literally Changing How We Approach The Treatment Of Various Health Problems! Modern research has now confirmed that the behavior of your genes doesn't always depend on their DNA sequence, but also on factors referred to epigenetics, and that changes in these factors can play a critical role in disease, life structures, behavior and all aspects of life. And that's not all; research also shows that therapies based on these factors have proven effective in reversing some conditions, boosting the immune system, optimizing psychology and human adaptation.
Epigenetics have thus taken the center stage in understanding human biology at a deeper level, life, and evolution. But what are epigenetics, and how to they work? How does the environment affect them, and how is this "remembered" in the body? How does epigenetic therapy work? What does it treat? Isn't it risky? What is the relationship between epigenetics and the human psychology? How can we benefit from the discovery and understanding of epigenetics? If you have these and other related questions, this 2 in 1 book is for you so keep reading.
Here is a bit of what you'll learn from this 2 in 1 book:
• What epigenetics are, why they're important and how they work
• How epigenetics relate with our experiences • How cells divide, and how genes control the growth and division of cells • The difference between the DNA, gene and chromosomes
•The existing evidence of epigenetic changes, including in transgenerational epigenetic inheritance
• The ins and outs of epigenetics mechanisms
• The types of epigenetic therapies available today, including their risks, benefits and research on them
• The effect of epigenetic control in transcriptional regulation in pluripotency and early differentiation, DNA methylation and Demethylation, nucleosome remodeling and chromatin looping
• How epigenetics work at the molecular level and the effect of DNA damage in epigenetic change
• The functions of epigenetics, and how they boost mindfulness training, healthy eating and exercise
• How epigenetic therapy and modifications affects diabetic retinopathy, emotional disorders, cardiac dysfunction, cancer and schizophrenia, mesothelioma and many more
• How epigenetic modifications are used in understanding plant and animal evolution
• How epigenetic mechanisms are used in understanding human adaptation, boosting memory formation, growth and reinforcing infant neurobehavior.
• The role of epigenetic mechanisms in maternal care
• The role of environmental chemicals in epigenetics
• How epigenetics are involved in neurodegenerative diseases, drug formation, human development, the development of Hox genes and many more.
• The role of environmental exposures in pathophysiology of IPF
• Modulation of epigenetic marks by environmental exposures
• How epigenetic regulation affects the immune system …And so much more! Whether you are a beginner or an intermediate in epigenetics, you will find this book educative, as you learn the A-Z of factors that are quickly changing our understanding of the structure of life. Don't wait….
Scroll up and click Buy Now with 1-Click or Buy Now to get started!
Youcanprint è da 5 anni consecutivi la prima piattaforma Italiana di self-publishing secondo l'Associazione Italiana Editori.
Dati AIE 2021 (Associazione Italiana Editori)